- Preferential opportunities and rates on vendor stands at our markets
- Live directory (launching ETA end of July'22 on our new website)
- Preferential rates and opportunities for Vegan Entrepreneurs Middle East
Minimum of a one-year membership to be able to benefit from all the featured discounts.
100AED per month for 1 year - Click Here to purchase
1000AED per year - Click Here to purchase (2 months free)
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment.
- Purchase of the membership can only done following the participation of 3 markets and/or approval from NJFV.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries
- Customers using the website who are minors (under the age of 18) shall not register as a user of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholders must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- WWW.NOTJUSTFORVEGANS - This is the recurring name displayed on the subscription. Monthly recurring members will have payments taken monthly via the merchant services used at the initial payment. This monthly recurring membership is NON-refundable, however, members can cancel their membership at any point, via their merchant and via email: firstname.lastname@example.org Discounted yearly payment upfront membership subscriptions are also recurring but can be cancelled at any time as above. No pro-rata refund is offered for yearly subscription payments.
- Memberships are not to be shared between other businesses. Options to have other brands from the same business as part of the package, please ask for details.
- Cancellation can be made with 1 month's notice, but please note that any benefits and savings utilised within the time of the membership (vendor discounts/event discounts etc) will be invoiced to the member. We give preferential rates based on an annual commitment to us to cover our costs.
- Membership is not available to MLM (multi-level marketing) companies.
- Pre-approval is required to have a membership with NJFV.
- The business applying for the NJFV business membership must hold a current trade licence.
- Separate terms will be issued with each event/market.
- By becoming a member you agree to promote the community and support each other's businesses.
- The Provider may suspend or cancel the membership if the Member frequently fails to pay the Provider when due and suspend participation if outstanding fees are not cleared.
- Members are not able to participate with NJFV if their account is in arrears.
- If membership is not able to be collected after 4 attempts, your membership will default and cancel and will be deemed as cancelled by the customer. If the default happens within the first year of signing-up a final invoice will be issued as mentioned in point 7.
- Your business is only to sell and advertise Vegan products and services on our platform or at our events/markets.
- No negative talk about other Not Just For Vegans members.
- Events and markets are on a first come first serve basis.
- Not Just For Vegans has the right to terminate membership should any terms be broken.
- Please only complete this if you've been invited directly from NJFV and have been approved. A 15% charge will be added to refund if you are not approved as a member.
- We have zero tolerance for any vendor who sells any non-vegan products, if found doing this your membership will be cancelled and an invoice of savings and discounts will be invoiced to you.
- Only businesses with a valid trade licence are eligible to become members.
- One-year commitment is required to gain full membership benefits.
Being a member isn't just about the products you sell, it's about the positivity you bring to our community. Please be clear on our core values which are Honesty, Integrity and Kindness.