SUNDAY 25th of June 2023
LOCATION: Zabeel House by Jumeriah, The Greens
This is to secure your stand at the Not Just For Vegans Market (INDOOR).
Setup can be done from 10.30am and your stand must be ready by 11.45am
Price includes table and 1-2 chairs. The table is approximately 180/160 x 80cm
Shade will be provided.
Please only complete this purchase if you have been confirmed and accepted by Not Just For Vegans as a vendor and received this link from NJFV email directly. If you make an unauthorised purchase a refund will be issued with a 15% admin and transaction fees. The same applies to refunds.
* Please read the terms and conditions tab.
* Food stands aren't live cooking, please contact us should you wish to enquire about live cooking opportunities.
* Please become a member before purchasing a stand as a member. Membership is by approval only.
* Kids Activities is limited to 3 per market.
* ZERO TOLERANCE if any vendor sells or displays any non-vegan products
- Zabeel House Terms
Collaboration Agreement & Terms
By purchasing a vendor space with us you are agreeing to the following vendor partnership and agree to the terms and conditions.
- As a vendor, you are expected to support our community and meet our requirements by sharing the event with your database and social media platforms.
- Please make sure you are following the below accounts and tag all three into your posts/stories.
- Only vegan products are to be on display and shown throughout the day, anyone breaching this will be asked to leave. Here is a link to clarify CLICK HERE
Our market is not just vegan but also selling sustainable products so we ask you to be mindful of this in what you sell and how you package your products:
Products and packaging would also need to be sustainably and ethically sourced. Those that aren’t biodegradable, plastics that are not recyclable & aren't made from recycled plastics, epoxy resins single-use items. Know your products and packaging’s origins and materials/ingredients.
- Crowd canvassing - we do not permit our vendors to engage in canvassing, solicitation of sales, or the distribution of food samples outside the parameters of their stand/table to guests.
- All clothing items must have a label attached to the material clearing stating what the fabric is made from.
- Setup can be done from 10.30 am and your stand should be ready by 11.45 am. We won’t be able to accept late arrivals.
- You will be supplied with a table 180 x 75 x 75 cm (approximately) and 2 chairs.
- Your requirement as a vendor is to dress your table, the table has a white table protector, but you MUST bring something to cover this, or you will be charged AED 35 laundry fee on the day if you do not comply with this request.
- Banners and signage are allowed and must stay within your allocated space. Max only 1 banner per vendor.
- Please arrange your own trolley for the day.
- By purchasing you are committed to being there for the duration of the event, leaving early will result in a 250AED fine.
- NJFV and Zabeel House are not responsible for any rejections made by Municipality Food Control or Temporary Food permit after a booking has been made.
- Each vendor is responsible for required NOCs to support each food vendor application and it is the responsibility of the food vendor to get their Food permit. FoodWatch: Click Here
- By becoming a NJFV vendor you are consenting to be recorded or photographed including video and audio and its release to production and publication.
- NJFV and Zabeel House are not responsible or liable for the following:
- Accidents or injuries to any members or customers from and products that are touched tried, or purchased.
- Items or goods damaged during or after the market event.
- Individual or 3rd party liability insurance. All vendors and businesses should ensure they have their own insurance.
- Each vendor/business is responsible for adhering to UAE laws including Trade Licenses, Insurance, Permits, Health Cards, and taking Covid-19 precautions.
- Vendors/Businesses are responsible for their employees and any third party representing their company.
- Not Just For Vegans have the right to refuse an application at any given time.
- No subletting or advertising other companies without prior approval.
- The deadline is 14 days before the event for us to produce and post artwork - this is not guaranteed and is not a paid service. Workshop artwork is due immediately upon signup.
- Any damage to tables will be charged. Please take a photo/video of the table before set up and after and keep it for your records should there be any issues.
REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS
The market is on a first come first serve basis. Any cancellations within a week's notice will receive 50% credit, and cancellations within 72 hours of the event will not receive a refund or credit. The cancellation notice will only be acknowledged within working hours which are 9am-6pm Monday to Friday.
If we have already marketed your participation in the upcoming market and cancellation is made, there will be a 100AED charge to cover costs.
- Live cooking vendors need to give 14 working days' notice of cancellation otherwise no refund or credit note.
- Not Just For Vegans and Zabeel House is not liable for unforeseen circumstances such as weather or acts of God beyond our reasonable control.
- All cancellations will have a 20% administration fee.